Yoga Therapy Dublin is based in Dublin City. It was set up solely by Gemma Crowley 500RYT, CYT. I am currently offering classes in River Holistic Centre, Raheny, Dublin 5. Our aim is to provide a comfortable and welcoming space for your yoga practice.
- We are offering smaller classes for more personalized and tailored classes. Whether you are looking for restorative yoga or something more challenging we have the class for you. We currently offer a mixture of Hatha, Vinyasa, pre and post natal classes.
Private class for 1 hour: €60
(within 5km from city, more may be charged to cover travel time and cost)
Yoga Therapy is available on one-to-one session. Yoga Therapy can treat many ailments such as arthritis, sciatica, alignment issues, back pain, joint pain, insomnia, depression and anxiety to name a few.
1st session/consultation: €80
Following sessions: €70
I have worked with children and adults with special needs with organisations such as Down Syndrome Ireland, St. Michael’s House, Saint John of God, Sharing the Journey & Arch Clubs Santry. as well as working with schools introducing kids and adults to yoga, nutrition as well as the benefits of breathing and relaxation. If you are involved in an organisation which you fell would benefit from yoga, please contact us to discuss it further.
- We have changing facilities and toilets for your convenience.
- Props are also available.
- For group classes please arrive a few minutes before class to allow time to settle into the class.
- First time students please try arrive ten minutes before your class to get registered.
- Comfortable clothing is a must for your practice.
- Please bring water to keep you hydrated and try not eat for 90 minutes before your practice.
- Latecomers may not be accepted due to risk of injury. Warm ups are imperative to your practice and to ensure a safe class.
- Please bring your own mat for hygiene purposes.
- If you are attending the second class of the evening, please do not arrive more than ten minutes early so not to disturb the relaxation time of the previous class.
About Gemma Crowley
I have been practicing yoga and minfulness for over 15 years. I completed my 200 hour teacher training, and prenatal yoga with Global Yoga and Wellness Centre in Chicago, USA. This training was in hatha, vinyasa and prenatal yoga. I have expanded my prenatal training by completing the teacher training with The Elbow Room, Dublin in 2017.
It was during my first teacher training I realised my love for the therapy aspect of yoga. I went on to a further 300 hour therapy training in Yoga Therapy in Heaven Studio, ON, Canada which gave my 500RYT qualification as a Yoga Therapist. I have an MA in Dramatherapy from NUIM which has allowed me to fuse mental health and yoga in different ways.